Monday, March 2, 2015

Chapter Two - February 2015


Every cloud has a silver lining.


  • I am very blessed in the beginning of this month, very busy in the middle , very confused in the end
  • Life is shifting direction to positive side in some points, resides in shadows in other points.
  • I love books, I need to buy books, at least i can run away to a world of my imagination not like my world.
  • Killing people is like a salad to some people, i feel bad if i have doubt of hurting someone feelings even without no intention to do so.
  • if you work on yourself , you will get a reward after all.
  • I feel like i am loosing her, she is pushing her self away, is it me ?! or what ?! 


Advise to myself 
Be Optimistic after all, what meant to you, will always be to you what meant not to you
well, you will figure out how to make it for you after all.

No comments: