Friday, July 2, 2021

The Power of time!



What's time?

Time is "what's the clock measures", "what prevents everything to happening at once", A certain period, which something is done" All these definitions quoted by scientists, many similar definitions give the exact idea. In a more specific way, it is our four dimensions, in which events are labeled as past, present, and future based on time, and how long a specific event can be done. 

Time is fascinating, I mean, have you ever wonder, how we sometimes feel time slowing or moving fast depends on each situation, but still, it is the same period, how and why? Never Know the exact reason, but still we feel like it. 

I always look at the value of time with respect. I'm a person who tends to be turned on over small simple things especially when time is involved. Like a simple handmade present, which I value more than very expensive or stereotype gifts; because this present was made with love, and time was dedicated to working on it. 

I tend to value that small side talk that has a relation with time, when you said that life will not change me, and I'm who I'm now, and later,

I value the time that spends wisely on improving myself personally and professionally. I value someone who would say "I will hold everything and have time with you, listening to whatever you have to say or express."

I value the moment, the look, the scene, these when time slows down. 

It is amazing how time can change everything. Can wipe your tears, can stress you out from your problems. Can make something very important now, looks so inferior and almost forgotten later. 


Dalida - Avec Le Temps (English/Arabic Sub)



For me, Time is life! but in a more specific way. I mean, Life is a general term, that defines what we are going through with all surroundings, and how these surroundings (People, Events, Things) have contributed to shaping our status in the past, present, and the future, while time is more specific. I always think of time as time with a person, time over a thing. 

To be more clear, time with a person, you will think about your time with this person only, regardless of surroundings, you will think of your story with this person, encounter joys and sadness you faced, notice the changes been happening, and remember the moments, the saying, and the act. How the promises were broken? or kept. Like time-lapse photography, taking a series of pictures of the same scene over time, the camera still standstill, but you will notice how the scene is changing over time, neglecting the surroundings or events that led to this change, only you and how your eyes see the scene.


                                                      Youtube: Portrait of Lotte: 0 to 20 years 

Time is irreversible, use it wisely. Know what to say and do? when to say and do? and when to stop. If you value the time that much, you value the small thigns, you will care about actions and says, and once you do that, time will not change you but improves you more to be a better person. And life continues..

No comments: