Saturday, August 8, 2015

Chapter 7 - July 2015


New light on Horizon, mixed emotions.


  • I Had My New Work Interview done, I have a new life to start.
  • I Can say it comes on perfect time, it was supposed to be completed two monthes ago.
  • I feel i can't give more than i am giving now to my current job.
  • I need a new start, new aim, otherwise, i will not besatisfied about my work level.
  • It is like you want to reach the sky, you climb the mountin and reach the top and yet you still didn't reach the sky, you new support to help reach the sky.
  • No motivation or helpful resources offered by manager.
  • My work was supposed to be on July, but due to my co-worker absence i got extension to have next month.
  • My friends called me: Crazy, stupid and insane...leave them and go!! you are lossing money.
  • It is called loyality, I will not feel comfortable leaving something undone for money.
  • I have a positive attidue in my current work, for employes and company as well. it is hard to leave such job and people and ....... 
  • I didn't tell all of people there, i didn't tell her to be specified. i don't know why?! she will never care at all, but even though, something inside me tell me not to do.
  • when things was all cleared, and everyone knows, it was hard to me to see people feeling sad about my departure.
  • It is after all life, I Have to leave for better future.
  • I know what other feels about my departure, but never heard from her.
  • I will never forget my life there, it was one of my best period for work even some disappointments occur in the middle, but it was okay.
  • This quote: “The things you do for yourself are gone when you are gone, but the things you do for others remain as your legacy.”  feel like it fits to me describing my departure there.
  • My new job after all, is a first step for long periond plan i am working on.
  • I Had a mind-shifting after disappointing from her, she was the last hope that life worth something. I was planning to accompany me here and help her during process but, she got detour and i had mine as well.


Advice to Myself
I Don't know what the future holds for me, But i know who holds the past, the present and the future.
I Am beliveing in god for a better version of me.  


No comments: